You’ve probably heard people say we’re living in an “online world.” What does that mean for business owners?
It means connecting with your customer in a more personalized way. It means adapting to your buyer personas behaviors and their needs.
We’re living in an era where customized content rules the day because people are searching for information online. How do we deal with this shift in user demand?
One of the key elements for inbound marketing and SEO is marketing analytics. Whether you want to increase website traffic, boost sales, or create valuable offers, being able to track your Web metrics is crucial. It will help you understand your customer’s needs and how they are responding to your website. This will open the door to online business growth.
Having access to analytical data puts you ahead of your competition.
One of the biggest players in today’s world is Google, and they know this. Google Analytics is the most widely used website statistics service.
“Google Analytics Premium helps us reinvent our marketing strategy every day. Search, display, social — we really see how they all fit together.” Nicole Remington, Digital Marketing Manager TechSmith.
There are a lot of different tools that can be great for tracking online metrics. That is, tracking what happens when visitors arrive your website and how they engage with you. It really comes down to the relation of buyer personas and the purpose of your website.
Here are some of the questions you need to ask yourself:
- Which pages on my website are ranking better?
- What are the keywords my audience is using to find my business?
- Which social platforms are most effective for my business presence?
If you don't have this clear, you’re in trouble… but don’t worry, we have put a list of popular web tools we recommend:
- Google Analytics – Track Page performance and ROI
- Clicky – Web stats in real time
- RobotReplay – Records visitor actions with playback option
- Enquisite – Detailed Web stats based on performance (FREE)
- WordPress Stats – Blog stats plugin for WordPress blogs (FREE)
- Crazy Egg – Heat map web stats analysis
Technology is advancing faster than we care to admit. The team at e-webstrategy knows the inbound marketing methodology works, because it closes the gap between you and your buyer personas.
For more insight on online growth, get in touch with us. We can help you take your business to the next level.